March 15, 2010

Getting Back to the New Normal

I am doing some crazy things to my body & my brain right now. The on again, off again smoothie cleanse has created havoc for me. Both stomach and head can't figure out what's going to come next and after doing the cleanse for most of 2 weeks, regular food is rough.

What I do not recommend - a drastic change in diet of any type. Please, learn from my mistakes.

Another problem I am having is one that I have been fighting my entire life - overindulgence. I just don't seem to know when to say 'when'. What I am going to need to find is balance & soon.

Barely slept last night due to an aching stomach. Didn't feel like I needed to be in the bathroom or getting sick, but just an awful ache. Felt that way most of the morning & had a pounding headache as well. I am going to attribute this to sugar from the cookies (the yucky ones) which I tasted more times than necessary to tell that they simply weren't good.

Felt so crummy that I didn't even make it to the gym & I am now regretting this decision, but my tennis shoes are locked up at the office. Will get things together tomorrow. I am making a promise to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment